Tuesday 8 May 2012

Lovin' my new look!




My idea of having red hair came when  my dear Heather edited one of my old photos. 

I soo love the hair color but Ricky wouldn't let me have full bangs again. Said that it makes me look like a gay.

It was a very vain weekend for me last May 4-6. Yes, it started on a Friday and Lasted until Sunday. 

I'm not usually this vain because I'm just too lazy to care; I'm more of a carefree person. I do appreciate fashion but wouldn't bother to go some extra mile for a look. But this weekend is different.

Friday

I got a stylish haircut from Cherish. I don't know how it is called but I already sported a similar look back in 2007, when I used to work as a beauty advisor. I thought Vince of Edwin Samot Salon is the only one who can achieve that look. I'm very surprised that Cherish, though not yet a pro, has satisfied my expectations and even exceeded it.
Ricky, of course, is so amazed.


 
Saturday

With the help of our friendly neighborhood manicurista, I dyed my hair red using a cheap hair dye (floweriness red). 



Later that night, along with some friends, Ricky and I attended a rock gig/party.

I was wearing my new Jolly Rogers vest,  favorite acid washed jeggings from my mom, FCUK tank from sis-in-law Lhanie, faded pink Chuck Taylor Converse, Artwork Janis Joplin bag and Diesel dog tag.


I think I have pulled the look off very well as I have received lots of compliments from friends both old and new.
 
Sunday

We arrived from the gig at around 4am Sunday dawn. Of course I didn't get out of bed until lunch time. 
Siouxsie went with Lola and Ate Janine for an Avengers movie treat. 
 
Being too lazy to move but excited to use my new fine brush nail polish I tried some nail art.



Credits

Special thanks to my pretty co-teacher, Cherish for the hip haircut.


 
Of course I won't be able to document all these kakikayan without Janine's camera that I always use (and abuse).
Thank you so much my dear.



No comments:

Post a Comment