Friday 27 April 2012

One hot lazy afternoon...

This scorching hot weather seems to be drying me up!
Not only that I grow thirsty every minute, I cant think of anything to write.

I'm suppose to finish a draft about alcohol and drinking, but I can't. I am full of ideas as drinking has been a constant recreation of mine for more than a decade.

I'm supposed to make a Zalora wish list, too. They have this contest for bloggers wherein the winner can have her 5 items from Zalora wishlist. Being a fan of good fashion and a die hard shoe addict, I would like to join.

The thing is, I'm too lazy....
  

And bored...

From a recommendation of my dear friend Cherish, I have discovered what they call the living barbie doll, Valeria Lukyanova , she is making waves these days because of her interesting barbie doll looks:

Here's one of my favorite image of hers:


Most of her looks are creepy, too plastic. I even watched one of her video and got inspired to make an eye-do for today. 

Of course I cannot make a gothic look because later tonight I'll be having video class with a little girl.

I made a wide eyed-look instead: more like Angelina inspired eyes and lips:



Because of the uber hot weather, I cannot wear a good coverage foundation. All I'm wearing is my Myra Vita Glow Moisturizer in ivory.



To make a good set of brows, I used an eyeshadow and applied them with my precious Hugo Boss brow brush.


The dark brown from this Estee Lauder Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Ginger is the one I used for both my brows and my eyelids.


For the base and blush though I have used my ever favorite and reliable palette from Elizabeth Arden. The Color Intrigue warm eye and cheek palette.



I lined my eyes with the rich and creamy Clinique cream shaper for eyes in chocolate luster.
Applied two coats of Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara, both on my upper and lower lashes, to make my tiny eyes look bigger.


And finally, Clinique high impact lipstick in in a nutshell, to create a nude pout.

There you go! Out of boredom I have answered Cherish's question: "Ate Ja, what's your eyeshadow?" and a lot more... LOL

And I'm happy with the look because it compliments my 
 Miley Cyrus for Max Azria shirt.


3 comments:

  1. I love it!! You should make more posts about makeups coz your makeups are really expensive and worth sharing!! I really want that brown eyeshadow so baaaadddd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaw naman! Those are just my daily kikay essentials. Not yet the very posh ones. I hope I can have a digicam, if I have I'll make a separate blog for make-up and kikay things like manicure and shoes. This site is general, may mga boylets at rockers na nagviview ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi oo nga e yes ateng let's save for a samsung digicam ung kagaya kay janine, the best un for self portraits. :)

    ReplyDelete