Friday 8 June 2012

INSPIRATION: Where the hell are you?


As much as I would like to write, these days had been really busy. Well, classes will start soon and I have to take care of some matters with regards to Siouxsie’s schooling. She’ll be entering a private school and I have to go and gather all the resources to take care of her tuition fee. I’m on my wit’s end when the Lord God sent my dear cousin Gigi to lend me some money. What a relief!
The thing with writing is that, inspiration should come at the right time. At some point I am inspired but don’t have enough time. And when I have a little time, I don’t feel like it. Of course I always like to write but then to get the fire burning, all circumstances have to fall into place. I can write but I cannot guarantee that my heart is in it. I’ll try my best though.
Hope that the next post will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment